Sunday, September 23, 2012

simple weekend recap: edition 8

This weekend was apparently filled with food...looking back I guess a LOT of food! Friday on my run out of the house to the car, I stopped to smell the roses...
 
 

and had a nice surprise at work when I heard that the Nutella breakfast tour had their first stop down the street...
 

and to start the weekend on the right foot, I made some banana greek yogurt chocolate chip mini muffins with a hint of peanut butter.
 
 

For Saturday night dinner I made a pork tenderloin with scalloped potatoes (my favorite way to enjoy a potato--recipe for both of these this week!).
 
 
 

When T fell asleep early from a food coma, I decided to make some chai meringues.
 
 
 

Sunday, while Moose enjoyed his outside time, we headed over to Carver Hill Orchard to celebrate the second day of fall.
 
 
 

 Sunday night was taco night...and fresh apple tart night (recipe this week)!

 
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment